This collection has been created entirely in the UK in what Mulberry calls a “pioneering hyper-local, hyper-transparent ‘farm to finished product’ supply chain model,” as it commits to transparency and traceability.
- Designers continue to market the importance they know people put on fashion.
- It influences not only what we wear, but everything we do, say, and even think.
- This is why fashion does indeed rule the world.
- The more we became aware of production processes, the more questions we had about the fashion industry.
- All the rawhides for this collection were sourced from within the UK and Ireland, tanned.
- The small soft Amberley satchels have been created using Hawthorn Heavy Grain leather.